Tabletop Confectionery Depositor
Truffly Made Universal Candy Depositor For Gummies, Caramel, Hard Candy:
The Truffly Made, Candy Depositor For Gummies, Caramel, Hard Candy is designed to remove the burden of filling multiple cavity candy molds while increasing the accuracy and uniformity of filling each mold. It works with both low heat confectionery ingredients such as chocolate and ganache, as well as high heat candy ingredients such as caramel, gummies and hard candy. The Universal Candy Depositor comes with the hopper with heated panels.
• This Confectionery Depositor has a large hopper with heated panels
• Easily adjustable shot size control.
• Six nozzles have adjustable centerlines to accommodate various mold configurations.
• The Universal Depositor works with molds up to 11.5 inches wide.
• Nozzles are removable to accommodate molds with less cavities.
• Heated panels help chocolate, caramel or gummy products maintain temperature to flow properly.
• Digital, variable temperature control
• Additional pistons and nozzles available
• 40mm L nozzles
• Compact, space saving design
• CE certified
• Made in Germany.
The Universal Candy Depositor ships with:
- 6 piston assemblies
- 40mm L nozzles
- stainless steel hopper with cover
- stainless steel balls
- aluminum pallet carrier
- spare o-rings
• Width : 15.75”
• Length : 20.5”
• Height : 22.5”
• Weight : 49 lbs
• Dosage : 3 to 16.5 grams / 0.10 to 0.58 fl oz.
• Capacity : 1.3 gal / 6 liter
• Power Input : 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
• Power Output : 24V DC / max.600W
• Material : Stainless Steel
• Maximum Heat : 320°F / 160°C
• Guarantee 12 Months from date of purchase.
The complete Universal Depositor can be disassembled without tools for cleaning.
Note: When re-assembling, it is important to apply a food safe grease to all applicable parts as identified in the manual to guarantee smooth and reliable operation.
You can find the user manual here.
All Universal Depositing Machines include a FREE Truffly Made Mold.