Make the prefect Gummie/Jelly with this recipe!
What You Need
- 1500 grams apricot puree
- 150 grams granulated sugar
- 36 grams yellow pectin
- 210 grams glucose syrup DE 42
- 30 grams tartaric acid solution
- Candy thermometer
- Truffly Made Dome Mold
1. Warm up the puree for a few minutes.
2. Add the sugar and yellow pectin.
3. Pour the glucose syrup into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Cook at 224F.
5. Remove from the heat and add passion fruit juice previously warmed.
6. Add the tartaric acid solution.
7. Once mixed, lightly spray your truffle mold with oil and pour into the molds immediately.
8. Wait until room temperature and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
9. Remove jellies form the mold.
In general, the more liquid your recipe is the longer the molds will need to stay in the refrigerator.
This will allow your jellies to harden and will be easier to remove.