630 grams heavy cream
130 grams salted butter
100 grams invert sugar or sorbitol
100 grams corn syrup or glucose
1000 grams dark chocolate 64% cocoa
430 grams milk chocolate 32% cocoa
75 grams glycerol
18 grams vanilla extract.
1. In a saucepan, pour the heavy cream, butter, invert sugar, corn syrup and
heat up to 185F.
2. Chop the 2 chocolates into fine pieces and set in a food processor
3. Pour the hot liquids over the chocolates, add the glycerol and vanilla and
steep for 2 minutes.
4. Blend the ganache in a food processor to a perfect emulsion (about 45 seconds
to 1 minute.)
5. Pipe in to the silicone molds and cover. Set in the refrigerator at 34F for 24 hours
and then freeze for 12 hours at -20F. De-mold the ganache and cover to bring
back to room temperature.