Make the prefect truffle with this recipe!
What You Need
- 630 grams heavy cream
- 130 grams salted butter
- 100 grams invert sugar or sorbitol
- 100 grams corn syrup or glucose
- 1000 grams dark chocolate 64% cocoa
- 430 grams milk chocolate 32% cocoa
- 75 grams glycerol
- 18 grams vanilla extract
- 1 Truffly Made Round Mold
1. In a saucepan, pour the heavy cream, butter, invert sugar, corn syrup and heat up to 185F.
2. Chop the 2 chocolates into fine pieces and set in a food processor
3. Pour the hot liquids over the chocolates, add the glycerol and vanilla and steep for 2 minutes.
4. Blend the ganache in a food processor to a perfect emulsion (about 45 seconds to 1 minute.)
5. Pipe in to the silicone molds and cover. Set in the refrigerator at 34F for 24 hours and then freeze for 12 hours at -20F. De-mold the ganache and cover to bring back to room temperature.
Truffle image from Moonstruck Chocolates